Tianjin Security Company Explains Operation Steps of Property Management Security Supervision Post
Tianjin Security CompanyExplain the operation steps of the property management security supervision post.
Tianjin Security Company: Job Responsibilities
1, monitoring system post or monitoring system management method work specific transaction management.
2. The security team leader (supervisor) is responsible for guiding the personnel in the monitoring center to manage the monitoring system and deal with emergencies.
Tianjin Security Company: Regulations on the Entry of Monitors
1, the monitor should be certified, the supervision position is given 365 days, 24 hours uninterrupted service project.
2. There are no objects irrelevant to the work on the actual operation table. The monitoring center cleans up and places the objects in good order.
3, the monitor to the police quickly, reflect dexterity, solve immediately. The surveillance video shall be detailed, clean and tidy, and free of scribbling and corner missing.
4. Be familiar with the technical specifications and operation methods of supervising fire alarm and other facilities, and understand the distribution characteristics of security equipment in various departments.
Tianjin Security Company: actual operation regulations of the monitor
1, before entering the post I dress etiquette in line with the provisions of the enterprise, at the same time do a good job in the preparatory work. Participate in regular meetings on time and enter the post according to the tasks assigned by the supervisor and regulations.
2. When taking over, solve the general situation of the previous shift, inquire about relevant records, check the operation status of various monitoring systems, and check the equipment related to project acceptance. The items are complete, effective and intact. If the previous shift has finished the work, the successor shall ask the questions and track the disposal results and record them.
3. If the monitoring system finds common faults, the successor shall understand the fault phenomenon and the fault reporting condition, and track the maintenance condition until it is repaired.
4. If the handover record is consistent with the stored objects, and the work responsibilities have been clearly handed over, and the handover record is signed, if the objects are found to be inconsistent or have any problems, they should immediately report to the supervisor and make records.
5. The monitor shall switch the sound-picture scanner without interruption according to the specified number of times, track and solve the abnormal phenomena as early as possible, and do a good job in the entry and exit filing of migrant workers. It is strictly prohibited for irrelevant staff without permission to enter the monitoring center.
6. Do a good job in the cleaning service maintenance of the monitoring center and the monitoring system before leaving work every day, pay attention to the temperature in the monitoring room in real time, and keep the normal operation of the monitoring system.
7. The supervisor inspects and tests the monitoring system every day. In case of abnormal conditions and common faults, he should immediately report the faults to the engineering department and make records.