How should security personnel respond to emergencies
In case of illegal assembly, procession, demonstration, even blocking roads and occupying important activity places caused by contradictions among the people, the following emergency measures shall be taken at the same time as reporting to the public security organ in the jurisdiction area at the first time: when illegal assembly, procession or demonstration occurs around the activity place, the security work leading group shall rush to the scene quickly to maintain the order of the scene, At the same time, we should take persuasion, warning and other methods, cooperate with relevant departments to try their best to persuade them to leave the scene; Cooperate with the police to deal with traffic jams in and out of the main road sections at the activity site; When the sit-in personnel occupy important activity places and affect the activity, they should quickly persuade the sit-in personnel to leave the scene as soon as possible.
When the audience who do not know the truth is booed or even beaten, smashed, burned, robbed and other incidents occur due to power outages, suspension of performances, suspension of exhibitions and other emergencies, the following emergency measures shall be taken at the same time as reporting to the public security organs in the jurisdiction:
1. immediately organize on-site security personnel to take decisive measures to stop such acts as beating, smashing, burning and robbing, and conduct on-site evidence collection;
2. stabilize the mood of the masses, and the on-site safety staff organize the orderly evacuation of the masses in a timely manner to prevent major casualties due to overcrowding;
The 3. is to assist the health and medical department to actively take measures to rescue the injured; the fourth is to prevent riots at the scene; the fifth is to cooperate with the police to investigate and collect evidence.
When mass quarrels, fights and other incidents occur, the following emergency measures shall be taken while reporting to the public security organs in the jurisdiction as soon as possible:
1. organize on-site security personnel to stop quarrels and fights in time;
The 2. quickly took the person away from the scene and handed it over to the nearest security booth to await the arrival of the police;
3. assist the police in investigation and evidence collection; in the event of a building or temporary building collapse, causing casualties and other accidents, the following emergency measures shall be taken while reporting to the public security organs in the jurisdiction as soon as possible: stabilize the mood of the masses and prevent the occurrence of riots in the audience. Cooperate with the public security organs to immediately organize forces to evacuate the audience, rescue the wounded, and report the scene to the Security Department of the Organizing Committee of the West Expo. At the same time, mobilize the emergency department to cooperate with relevant departments for control, rescue, investigation and evidence collection. The security personnel at the entrance and exit shall be strictly controlled to ensure the smooth passage.
In the event of explosions, shootings, kidnappings, release of poison gas, hostage-taking, and other terrorist sabotage activities made by terrorists at or around the event site, the following emergency measures shall be taken while reporting to the public security organs in the jurisdiction as soon as possible:
1. stabilize the mood of the masses and prevent a general disturbance;
The 2. immediately sealed off the center and cooperated with the public security organs in apprehending the criminals;
3. cooperate with the public security organs, organize forces to guide the audience, evacuate the scene to a safe area in an orderly manner, and organize the rescue of the wounded; fourth, cooperate with relevant departments to carry out rescue, investigation and evidence collection;
5. strictly control all entrances and exits to ensure smooth passage and prevent criminals from fleeing;
6. cooperate with the traffic police detachment to carry out temporary traffic control on the peripheral roads to ensure that the vehicles at the activity site leave the scene in an orderly manner as soon as possible. In the event of an emergency, the emergency handling center shall give priority to the personal and property safety of the people at the scene, and if necessary, organize the orderly evacuation of the people at the scene after reporting to the relevant units.