What are the powers of the security guard?
Under normal circumstances, within the scope of the security guard's duties, the security guard has the following authority:
(1) Stop unauthorized personnel and vehicles from entering the service area according to regulations;
(2) The personnel, vehicles and articles carried and loaded in and out of the service scope shall be checked and inspected according to regulations;
(3) When performing general tasks, you can wear and use non-lethal defense equipment such as rubber sticks. When performing escort tasks, you can be equipped with necessary weapons and equipment in accordance with the relevant regulations of the State and the Ministry of Public Security;
(4) The right to dissuade, stop, criticize and educate the person who violates the public security management, and if the circumstances are serious, send it to the local public security organ for handling;
(5) The right to capture and send to the public security organs for murder, arson, robbery, theft and other active criminals, and the right to self-defense against those who commit crimes or retaliate;
(6) For criminal cases and public security cases, they have the right to protect the scene, preserve evidence, maintain order on the scene, and provide the public security organs with relevant information about the case that they know and grasp, and assist in investigation and handling;
(7) according to the provisions of the contract, the customer unit to carry out safety inspection, to assist customers to formulate relevant safety rules and regulations, put forward suggestions and rectification opinions;
(8) The right to report the security situation to the public security organs, provide information on illegal crimes, and cooperate with and support the public security organs and other law enforcement departments in the performance of official duties.