Security guards must not have the following acts:
(1) Deprivation and restriction of citizens' personal freedom;
(2) Searching another person's body or detaining other people's legal documents and reasonable finances;
(3) insulting, beating or instigating others;
(4) Providing security services for others privately;
(5) Obstructing national staff from performing duties according to law;
(6) Recourse all kinds of debts for customers or resolve labor disputes;
(7) Other violations of laws, regulations and rules.