What are the specific duties of a security guard?
According to the the People's Republic of China Ministry of Public Security to implement the "security service operating procedures and quality control" provisions, the duties of the security officer are as follows:
(1) Perform security service tasks such as guard, guard, patrol, escort, carry-on guard, crowd control, technical prevention, and safety consultation;
(2) the use of scientific and technological means and equipment to perform security service tasks;
(3) For illegal infringements and public security disasters that occur in the duty area, timely report to the client unit and the local public security agency, take measures to control the expansion of the situation, protect the scene, and maintain the order of the scene.
(4) Implement preventive measures such as anti-theft, fire prevention, explosion prevention, sabotage prevention and other public security disasters and accidents, and immediately report to the customer unit and assist in handling the hidden dangers in the duty area.
(5) The security guard shall stop the illegal infringement in the duty area in time, and hand over the illegal actor to the public security organ or relevant department for handling. Support and cooperate with public security organs and other law enforcement departments in performing official duties in accordance with the law.