First aid method for acute poisoning
In a short period of time, a large number of poisons enter the human body through the skin, mucous membrane or respiratory tract and digestive tract, causing damage to the body and causing dysfunction, which is called acute poisoning. The common acute poisoning in the family includes pesticides (mostly caused by excessive pesticide residues in green vegetables), sleeping pill poisoning (overdose of sleeping pills), bacterial food poisoning (caused by eating food containing a large number of bacteria or bacterial toxins), gas poisoning (mainly carbon monoxide poisoning, mostly caused by leakage of pipes or stoves or poor ventilation in burning places), alcohol poisoning (excessive drinking), etc. Different poisonings have different symptoms.
(1) as soon as possible to understand the poisoning time, the number of types of poison, poisoning route.
(2) pay close attention to the patient's temperature, blood pressure, pulse, breathing, consciousness, pupil size and light reflex changes, keep quiet, air circulation and breathing to smooth.
(3) Eliminate poisons and reduce the entry of poisons into the human body. Move the poison away from the poison-contaminated place, take off the clothes contaminated by the poison, and wash the skin exposed to the poison with water and soap.
(4) through the digestive tract poisoning, in addition to strong acid and alkali poisoning, can use fingers, toothbrush handle or stainless steel stem to stimulate the posterior pharyngeal wall to induce vomiting. The stomach can be washed with dilute potassium permanganate or baking soda.
(5) When itching carbon poisoning, the patient should be moved to a place of air circulation, tight clothes should be removed, and the respiratory tract should be kept unblocked. For unconscious patients, foreign bodies in the mouth should be removed, and the patient should lie on his side to keep the respiratory tract unobstructed. Those who stop breathing should quickly take artificial respiration.
(6) promptly notify the hospital to send someone to come or to the hospital for emergency treatment, and accurately provide the medical staff with the time of poisoning, the number of poison varieties and the way of poisoning, so as to take corresponding detoxification measures in time to make the patient out of danger.
(7) When a gas leak is suspected, the control valve should be quickly closed and the windows should be opened. Do not turn on the lights, ignite, open the fan, etc. to avoid sparks and cause an explosion.